Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ok, ready to go.

So many of my family and friends who read this know why I took such a long hiatus. Some may not. My husband, of a mere 3 years, decided to call it quits. Though not shocking (our life was not the least complicated I've ever seen) I was indeed in shock. My emotions, along with my weight, have been up and down.

Fear, anger, sadness... all reflected in my eating habits. I dropped 10 pounds in a week, and went up and down for the last 3 months.

But here I am, back in my hometown with people who love us, in our new house (I'll post some pictures) and ready for the road that is ahead.

I have started a small weight loss support group for some friends and family that were ready to begin their own journey. There are 5 of us, and in total, we've lost more than 30 pounds in 3 weeks. We are pretty much ROCKIN' it out!

Emma & I are good. We will be great in no time. Maybe less than no time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the strongest person I know... This must have been a hard post for you to write. YOur new journey for yourself and Emma will be absolutely unbelievable, and I have nothing but admiration for you as you have gone through this... I am so proud of you!

... and thanks for being there for me on my journey.. I couldn't have started it without you!!!