Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day 1

Wow, that brings me back to an odd mix of feelings! Excitment, a little fear, and a whole lot of the unknown! So I had a pretty big gain over the weekend (no surprise at all!) so as of right now, I have 13.5 pounds to lose. Here's what I'm eating today to get started: (FLEX) CORE

B1: banana w/p butter (3 pts) 2 PT
B2: shredded wheat n bran, blueberries, ff milk (4 pts) CORE
L1: turkey burger (no bun), cucumbers, ff sour cream dip (2 pts) (CORE)
L2: black bean dip, carrots, grapfruit (3 pts) CORE
D: baked tilapia, boiled potatoes, brocolli, Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich (8 pts) 2 PT
1 square dark chocolate (1 pt) 1 PT

I will go to the gym today - even if it means leaving Emma at Ken's softball game!!! 25 mins hard tread (15%, 4.2) and 10 mins of arm weights (3 APs)

I want to ride the enthusiasm I'm feeling this morning (even after a really, really out of control weekend). I conscientiously made my choices, taking a 'weekend' off. I'm just not sure when I'm going to realize that those weekends off take a big toll on me:
  • My guts feel GROSS!
  • I lacked energy 2 of the 4 days this weekend
  • It causes me to crave fatty/sugary foods
  • The weight is just not worth the feeling I had for brief moment of defeat last night.
So, here's to a short work week, and a really really good plan for the day! Have a great one!

1 comment:

P.O.M. said...

Just found your blog.
You look great - keep up the good work.

Regarding your last post, it pisses me off too that a size 8 model is considered "plus." WTF?