Thursday, May 1, 2008

Don't get lost in the busy.

Aye. Great advice - if you remember to use it! Ken & I were feeling so out of it last night. We're tired, we're stressed, we're over-extended. We have NO free nights until May 29th. This is NO lie! Between ball executive meetings, choir, hockey, ball games and miscellaneous activities - we are booked until May 29th! (And now poker on May 31st too!)

I'm not complaining. I LOVE being busy. Many of the activities are social in nature, and I do enjoy that. But what I don't like is my health being neglected. I have not been able to make it to the gym for almost 3 weeks. I am going to move mountains to get there today, in between picking Justin up, dropping him off at home, and returning 45 minutes later to get Emma.

So anyone who is reading this: DO NOT let your health slide. YOU ARE IMPORTANT! And so totally worth the extra effort to ensure you feel fabulous for many years to come!

No comments: