Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 2 And Feeling Great

Attitude should be a class taught in highschool. It influences people more than any other single (controlable) force. Seeing things in their most positive light is ALWAYS going to render a more successful outcome. I know this, and yet it's still a struggle some days!

But, I had a very good day yesterday. Not perfect, but a big improvement of late. I am craving sugar again, and that's only because I've allowed it a lot in the last couple of weeks. Emma & I are on the healthy band wagon together, and it's amazing how feeling good about yourself allows you to make the healthiest decisions a lot more consistently!

Summer is remarkably hard with the constant call of ice cream, cold drinks, deck food (aka Munchies). I don't want to avoid them all - but instead fall back on my tried and true method of smart portion control, and of course added activity. Which I did yesterday! Still need more work there, for sure. Not to mention my post-supper snacking. I'm ok past 8:00, but an hour after supper I start rummaging for sweet stuff. Have to find ways to combat that. Any suggestions?

So today I have a plan, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Day 2
B1: banana with FF pudding dip (2)
B2: cereal, berries, raisins, milk (5)
L1: tomato soup, toast w/cheese whiz (low fat) (4)
L2: grapefruit, cukes (1)
D: tofu stirfry (5)
SN: skinny cow bar, cereal (5)

AP: brisk walk (20 mins), trampoline (20 mins), crunches (75)

No comments: