Tuesday, July 8, 2008

OUCH!

Ok. That hurt. I have been consistently hovering around the 159-162 mark for 3 months, occasionally creeping higher after food-filled weekends. But after what was by far NOT an overly bad weekend, the scale jumped to over 170 last night! I almost cried. That was 6 pounds gained in 3 days. In retrospect, there was a lot of salt, quite a bit of booze, and not a lot of water or veggies.

So back to the drawing board. This morning, I was back to just over 167, but I am DETERMINED to maintain under 163. That's where I'm happy.

I have been SUPER lax on the working out front. I've spent tons of time on the trampoline, but I have to keep mixing it up, for sure.

Here's to going back to the beginning.... yet again!


Day 1 Menu & Plan

B1: banana, pineapple FF pudding dip (2)
B2: WW ww bagel, 2 tbsp FF c. cheese, egg, 1 toast (6)
L1: Miso soup (3)
L2: salad & veggies (1)
D: BBQ Terriyaki Chicken, wild, brown & white rice, brocolli (7)
S: Cereal (3)

AP: 20 minute brisk walk, 30 mins on trampoline, crunches (75), arm weights

No comments: