Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sheepishly poking my head back in...

So how's this for ridiculous:

I haven't posted for more than 6 weeks.
I missed my June weigh in
I have been to the gym twice in 4 weeks
I have made bread a way-too-big part of my diet

The good news is I'm still in my normal range for weight. The bad news is my energy is way down.

The good news is I am still very conscientious of it. The bad news I haven't written in my journal or posted for way too long.

The renovations are done - we just have yard work and the garage to complete. I should have more time to focus on my health. We purchased a trampoline today that will be my main source of activity for the next 4 months for sure - so I have NO excuses not to get in a great cardio & core workout!

I feel good about my maintenance - but need to worry about those last stubborn little pounds!!!

1 comment:

klkl said...

Welcome back Jaxgirl...