Thursday, November 5, 2009

So far, so good!

I have had a really great start this week. I am on track, have gotten a hold of the chocolate addict in me and shaken her stupid! With all the hype about the piggy flu, I have decided that healthy diets all around are in order. So, I signed back up for Weight Watchers online, and will be using the tools that helped me lose in the first place! Go with what works, right?

No more grumbling about "oh poor me, I can't have this without gaining weight!" It could be worse. I could be one of the many members in my family who can't eat ANYTHING with seeds in it without serious illness. That would suck! Or the unfortunate people who have to live with chronic disease, or other life altering illnesses.... Nope. Not being able to eat fatty unhealthy foods without gaining weight is my heart's way of saying... "HEY DUMMY! This stuff isn't good for you!!!!!"

I have a goal for Christmas, and I WILL make it!

And by the way, I made it through my first set of quarterly exams. I'll let you know the results once I get 'em!

J

No comments: