Monday, November 9, 2009

Yay!!!

Great start to the "comeback"! Down 5.2 pounds! I am already feeling so much closer to being back in control. I earned 21 activity points, which I hope to bump up to 24 this week!

Being back at school full steam will make it a little more difficult to stay on track, but I am really excited for the challenge. My mantra for the next two difficult months (parties, Christmas and many trips to the theatre for New Moon!) will be "NOTHING tastes as good as how fabulous I will feel when I get back into my size 8 jeans!!!!" I think I'm going to make sure I post this mantra in several places.

Here's to a great couple of very busy days! (And still working on the night eating....)

Thanks for all the terrific support you've been giving.... it's been a wonderful blessing!

J

No comments: