Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Woops!

Last week was crazy busy and super fun! Clinic, Dane Cook, and New Moon TWICE! What a week. I sure can't maintain that schedule at all. But, in the end.... I am down. I weigh twice a week (once for myself, and once with my little group) and I am having different numbers for both- but both are down. The little group we have is a little off, because I didn't weigh the first week I got back at it hard. I will update that result tomorrow - and it will be lower.

But for myself, I have lost 9 pounds in 4 weeks! I only have another .6 to go to reach my first goal of 5% lost, and 6 pounds to reach 15 lost by Christmas. Of course, it won't be easy - we are full bore into Christmas season - starting with the Riders in the Grey Cup next Sunday. I have plans to take it very easy.... and hosting something will help!!!

But I can do it - and feeling so good right now will be all the motivation I need!

Thanks for reading.

J

No comments: