Monday, January 5, 2009

Action Plan "A"

Also known as the work in progress. This will be the most comprehensive and detailed plan, so I wanted to start working on it. I'm going to outline 3 areas at a time:

Finances:
I want to stick to my budget, and spend my money on things that bring true happiness: memories, good health, togetherness and growth. This covers the basics like shelter/transportation, includes some room for fun like trips, games, movies etc. and possibly a gym membership/activities. It won't include needless "thing" shopping. That's never brought any more than a slight, and short term, excitement.

People:
I have several people in my life that build me up. People who are in it for the long haul, understand me and want to see me succeed. I'd like to add to that by finding a group or organization that I find some commonalities with, and can continue to add positivity to my life. I'm thinking of my weight loss group, for sure, and adding maybe a walking club or something?

Thoughts:
I will find the positive in everything. Being mindful of all aspects, but focusing on the good things - even if they're hard to find.

That's step 1 of Plan A!

Here's my food for the day:
B1: banana
B2: apple, peanut butter, almonds
L1: carrots, tomatoes, ff dip, 1 small piece of peanut brittle - little slip!!!
L2:pickled egg, tomato soup, creamcicle
S: stirfry (chicken & lots of veggies)

Activity: strength and 15 mins body blast

1 comment:

~Laura said...

Plans are what set the pace for change! Good luck to you and what a great job you have done on the weight loss:)