Thursday, January 8, 2009

Testing Plan A...

Oi. Less than 10 days in, and I'm already testing my first resolution. Positivity is very natural to me in so many areas, but in the ones I struggle.... Oi...

So let's focus on the positive:

  • Dar & I are getting closer to making solid plans for a March trip to VEGAS! We're still deciding where to stay, but we're super stoked to make this trip (a true statement to our independence!) together.
  • I had a good eating day. A little too much snacking because supper was so late, but well under control.
  • Good bedtime last night - and on track for a decent bedtime tonight.
  • Lots of work done today.
  • Had fun shopping with Andrea & Racquelle. And I spent the least out of all of us!
Ok, so it was a pretty good day.

Here's what I ate today:

B1: ww bagel, egg, egg white (4pts)
B2: almonds, granola bar (3pts)
L1: carrots, cukes dip (1pt)
L2: Dirty rice (3pts), peanuts (3pts) rice krispie square (2pts)
S: lf french fries, gravy (5) wine (3)
Total: 27 (4 fp used)

Activity: 10 mins of stretches, 15 mild cardio

No comments: