Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Part 2 of A

Well, I had a great day today. I felt like not doing much of anything, but ended up getting a whole lot of work done! I love it when that happens! Then, for the business' year end party, we went to a Celtic pub, Bobby's Place, for supper and drinks. So much fun! Great company, lively conversation, and wonderful food. (We'll get to that again at the end...!)

Part 2 of A... includes:
Eating: Back to the Core principles, with an emphasis on real food. Less packaged, more cooking. I want to rediscover my love for being in the kitchen, while ensuring the health and vitality of my body and mind.

Reading: I will read much, much more. And I will read everything.

Sleep: No later than 11pm bedtime - no exceptions. 1-2 am is just not cutting it.

Fitness: 15 - 20 minutes a day - no exceptions! This will be hard for me, but very worth it.

I think that pretty much covers it...

What I ate today:

B1: shredded w&b, bberries & ff milk (4pts)
B2: ww bagel, egg + egg whites, ff cheese slice (4pts)
L1: carrots & tomatoes w/dip (1pt)
L2: almonds, granola bar (5pts)
S: 1/2 big salad, 1 pc fried fish, handful fries, mushroom caps (3) buffalo wings (3) 2 pints beer (34pts) Yuppers. But, I planned for it... and that was the last crazy of the season!

ACT: 15 mins body blast, plus I moved every chance I got today!!!

No comments: