Monday, January 5, 2009

Drum Roll Please...

So here they are - my New Years Resolutions! Not that I think you're all waiting eagerly... I just really need to get them out there, so I can have a starting point!

  1. Positive only, please. I am going to fill my life with positivity - including thoughts, actions, eating, people, activities, etc. I have a basic plan, and I'll likely be working it out here.
  2. Less obsessing. I've been told this is a slight issue for me. Facebook makes this worse, but it's difficult to walk away from it completely. I have to manage my obsessiveness myself.
  3. More faith. I am not entirely sure what this is going to mean - but I know it's not whatever I've been doing.
So there you have it. I have a lot to work on - and I need to start making a realistic plan to get going.

I hope you have your resolutions ready to rock oh-nine!!!

No comments: