Thursday, January 22, 2009

On the Weigh Down!

Our little group had a great week this week! We lost 12.4 pounds between the 5 of us! Nicole and Darla had awesome losses, 4+ & 3+ pounds respectively! But even better than that was the realization that through4 tough weeks (with small losses and even some gains through Christmas) we didn't quit.

I was so proud to see the small changes... the transformations. They're on track, and together we will all reach the goals we've set - and learn new, healthier habits in the process!

I'm almost done my 4th book in the Twilight series. I've managed to stay on top of everything but my blog and the laundry... though my house is starting to show some signs of neglect! I've loved the no eating at bedtime, and the books are key. I have a plethora of books to continue, though I can't imagine ANY being as riveting as this one. Sigh... it will be a true test of my will when I'm done!

Here's my fuel for today:
B1: cereal, banana, ff milk (3) YELLOW
B2: pear, grapefruit (2) PINK
L1: granola, berries, yogurt (4) BLUE
L2: bagel, ff cream cheese, carrots, curves bar (4) ORANGE
D: chickpea curry, chapati (7) RED, GREEN

15 mins aerobic, 100 crunches, 25 push ups, 30 squats/lunges

No comments: