Thursday, April 17, 2008

And... breath...

After 4 days from hell, I am ready for a positive change. One positive change was the scale... Back to the low end of where I've been. I've wrestled with waking up between 162 - 160 for 2 weeks, and this morning, the scale smiled at me and said 158.2 mostly due to stress, perhaps? But I have been eating (just not ravenous like I was since Easter) and getting activity in when I can. No gym, but lots of walking and house cleaning, laundry etc.

I am happy that I seem to not turning to (or away from) food during this stressful time. Now, if only I can smoosh in some time to get to the gym, between laundry loads!

What I'm eating today:

B1: banana & coffee
B2: 2/3 cup shredded wheat n bran, 1/2 cup blueberries & 3/4 cup skim milk
L1: chicken salad, WW ww toast
L2: hummus & carrots
D: 1 cup chili & core corn bread
maybe an small bowl of the new caramel ice cream from safeway: 1 cup = 3 points!

No comments: