Thursday, April 10, 2008

Stressitement.

That's how I'm feeling today. Stressed and excited! Excited because the plans are in serious motion for some major interior redesign!

New Windows
New laminate in the livingroom, hallway, Em's room & my office
New carpet in our room (We're thinking that new shag. I'm still in disbelief!)
New lino for kitchen, entrances and bathrooms
New carpet for Justin
New siding
Major landscaping

I'm thrilled. No - way beyond thrilled!

Stressed... money - ohmygosh it's crazy!

$280 for appraisal (necessary for home improvement refinancing)
$150 for energuide appraisal (so we can get some money back for windows & siding)
$750 lawyers fees
And the total of our renovations? GULP. $50,000.00

Here's the good news, though. I mean, outside of the fact that we'll be even closer to a near perfect home... every dime we would recoup if we sold tomorrow! Now, we could of made a similar amount without renos, but what a great time to do it! Especially since we'll be here for at least another 5 years anyways.

Ok. That's my major Stressitement. Here's what I'm feeding my body to handle it today!

B1: banana
B2: 2/3 c. shredded wheat n bran, 3/4 c. blueberries, 2/3 c. skim milk
L1: egg salad (1 egg, 2 egg whites, ff miracle whip, green onions) 2 WW ww toast (1 pt)
L2: tomato soup, veggies
D: roast beef and fried potatoes, frozen veggies

Activity: 20 minutes of strength training, 25 minutes of hard treadmill (15% incline, 4.1 mph)

Here's what appears to be a really great day!

1 comment:

Shrunk said...

Thanks for sending me your new blog link. I've updated my list!