Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Super Supper

I made this last night, just throwing stuff in... and man, were they TASTY! VE is the line of Epicure Selection spices - and I credit them for the extra burst of flavour! Totally core, or less than 3 pts for a good sized burger!

1 lb ex. lean ground beef
1 lb ex. lean ground turkey
1/3 cup quick rolled oats, crumbled
1/4 cup egg whites
1 tsp wortishire (sp) sauce
1/4 cup ketchup
2 tsp olive oil
SPICES (measures are approximate!)
VE Chili garlic sea salt (1/4 tsp)
VE Herb and garlic sea salt (1/4 tsp)
VE French Onion dip (1 tsp)
VE Sundried tomato dip (1 tsp)
garlic powder (1 tsp)
Lemon Juice (1/2 tbsp)
1 tsp garlic salt
1 pkg of onion soup mix
Combine all together well, and form into approximately 8 med-large patties.

Deadly on the grill!!! Let me tell you, my family went crazy. (Even my fuss-puss kids!) Kenny thought there was bacon in them! They were fairly juicy (for extra lean burgers) and very, very yummy.

Serve with a slice of Fat Free swiss, and sauteed mushrooms & onions... well, I didn't miss the bun, that's for sure!

No comments: