Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New leaves.

I'm gonna start turning some more! I have decided that I am addicted to change. I love the feeling of embarking on a challenge, beginning something new. In the past 12 months this is what I've changed already:

*adding exercise to my life, starting with just 5 minutes a day and now averaging 30-40 minutes a day (in some form)
*portion control, and learning to eat 'enough'
*healthy, healthy, healthy eating habits - inlcuding minimal pre-packaged food
*Taken 4 classes in job search coaching
*Taken 1st level of NCAA coaching certification for bball
*Taken Level 1 manicure course (awaiting certification)

And I know there's more.

Here's my goal for changes in the next 12 months:
*Walking 5K at least once a week
*Daily tidying up. (I really, really suck at this) I want to spend 15 minutes every day cleaning
*Stronger commitment to the environment, including: recycling, reducing packaging, cutting down on the plastics I use/reuse, and small daily changes
*Attend church on a regular basis

And my biggest goal is to to become more positive. I want to be the change that I want to see in the world - and I want to be the woman who sees things in the best light/potential, not always the worst case scenarios.

Here's what I'm eating today:

B1: banana & coffee
B2: homemade maple/brown sugar oatmeal (YUM-MMMMY!)
L1: carrots & hummus
L2: edamame, grapefruit, grapes
D: Baked tilapia, ww noodles with olive oil and parmesean, brocolli

AP: Going to try to take Molly for a 15 minute jog

No comments: