Friday, August 1, 2008

Feels like a Monday...

Ugh. I'm depressed today. The news from Manitoba was so tragic - it set me into a serious downfall today. The scale climbed up again, and I'm so down about it. I've had a rough week - Birthday parties (3!), sickness and then the ravenous rebound. I'm up from Friday, but down from the beginning of July. But I feel so flubby.

I need to corify. I know that. But summer makes it so tough. Or I make it tough. Or both. No exercise + no core = unhappy, unmotivated Jacki.

Here's the plan. Add some exercise, add more core. Easy. RIGHT??? :)

B1: Raisin bran, ff milk (4)
B2: banana, homemade strawberry ice cream (so much better than boughten - taste & nutrition wise!) (3)
L1: hummus with carrots & cukes (2)
L2: salad with croƻtons & soy ginger dressing (2)
D: Home made pizza (6)

Activity: 20 mins treadmill, 15 mins weights (OR: 45 minute walk, 15 mins trampoline)

See, even just making the plan feels better. Imagine how great I'll feel following through!

No comments: