Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The key to emotional eating...

I don't know if I necessarily HAVE the key... but I am certainly learning how to spot it more. I had planned a great breakfast of left over roasted potatoes and eggs in a scramble for this morning... but after returning from dropping Emm off at her new school to start grade 5, I found myself craving carbs. My comfort food...

So I settled by skipping the egg, just going for egg white, and having one WW slice of toast with PB & jam. And, more importantly, I listened to the real hunger versus the emotional one. Now to just get through the rest of my day waiting to hear how things went for her today!!!!

Here's my plan:

B1: banana (1)
B2: potato & egg white scramble, toast pb & sf jam (5)
L1: open faced pork sandwich, salad
L2: grapefruit, watermelon, cuke
D: YIKES out at burger cabin. NO FRIES, JACKI....

AP: Stress, a quick walk and some possible action at the park tonite.

No comments: