Saturday, August 2, 2008

Gotta Make It Count

Well, I'm going to the fair tomorrow. Yup - all the sights, sounds and smells of the toughest temptation for me to resist: fair food. We're planning to go after eating a healthy and filling lunch, and we will pack lots of water and healthy snacks. Supper will be at the fair, but I'll go to the gym in the morning, and earn a couple of APs to help make it more doable. I won't go without - but I will moderate.

Here's what today looked like:

B1: Banana, toast, PB & jam (4)
B2: ff cappuccino (1)
L1: 1 egg, 2 toast, pb (I was craving it!) jam (7)
L2: baked chips & salsa (4)
D: beers, salad, corn on the cob (5 + beers)
SN: bowl of cereal

(Ok, beers have to stop!)

AP: weights (10 mins) housework, 5 min hard walk at the gym (funny story about that... well not really.)

Here's to hours of walking tomorrow!!!

(Self talk: Good work on the post Jacki. Cuz you sure wanted to talk about other stuff than how you handled food today...)

No comments: