Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Well, we'll just call that a lesson learned.

A lesson I've spent a lifetime learning. What is WITH me and fried foods? The fair was a beautiful disaster. I finished eating the elephant ear, despite the sore tummy. And I paid for it.... gawd did I pay for it.

I worked out extra hard at the gym yesterday (that plus the 10+ hours of walking at the fair) and the damage is still massive. Back to the basics for sure now.

We planned a great day yesterday - lots of activity and plenty of good food choices. I even backed out of a Moose Jaw trip since they were doing chinese for supper. Good Jacki.

Today should be equally good:
B1: shredded wheat n bran, blueberries & ff milk (4)
B2: banana, coffee (1)
L1: pizza (homemade, ww crust, lf cheese) (6)
L2: veggies n dip (1)
D: Frittatta (Hakuna frittata, actually!) (4)
S: popcorn (4)
AP: did some gardening - walking to the movie

1 comment:

Pheonix said...

Ok... I totally HEAR YA SISTER!!! Fried foods, cheese, chocolate... cheese again... they are all out to get us... the devil's playthings, that's what they are! LOL! ;o) I learned that very same lesson this weekend!