Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's all behind me now.

Until Christmas, I now have no other "major" events to worry about! Kenny & I enjoyed our pre-anniversary celebrations on the weekend. Being kidless, we were able to enjoy all (and I do mean ALL) our favourite foods we miss when we're with kids. I completely over ate, and enjoyed the foods we don't ever eat. And now, I'm good for a long while!

I had a great day yesterday, and felt great this morning (despite the serious lack of sleep. Thanks to my little chicken, Emma!)

Here's my plan for today:
B1: Banana, coffee (1)
B2: multi grain bread, pb, jam, egg (6)
L1: salmon salad (3)
L2: movie popcorn, diet coke (5)
D: corn on the cob, smokies, fresh tomatoes & cucumbers from the garden! (5)

AP: If none from walking to the movie, then I'll go to the gym tonite.

No comments: