Friday, August 29, 2008

Pick me up.

I love when little things can be a big pick me up! With the new fall routine shaping itself up, and all the changes happening to my baby and in our lives, I was feeling a little veclempt. I even cried a little when registering Emma for hip-hop dance classes (a new thing for me... perhaps I'll go on about that sometime soon). I am looking forward to this weekend, I think we should have some fun - possibly the lake with Ken's auntie Julie & family on Saturday, then the Labour Day game with my family on Sunday. But I was having trouble sparking up for it.

Then today I went to lunch with an old work friend I haven't seen in years. It was so great to be able to relay positive news in my life (she knew me when things weren't so rosy!) She is one of those "bounce back" girls - she always lands on her feet. Strong and brave, and very confident in her abilities. It was so nice to be able to relate with her in a "Damn, I feel good!" kind of way!

I feel great.

B1: Banana & coffee (1)
B2: toast, peanut butter & jam (3)
L1: side salad & dynamite rolls (8)
L2: left over stirfry (4)
D: pitza (pita pizza) (4)
SN: ??? have 3-5 pts...

AP: Hmmmm. not too much... but I'll make up for it tomorrow!

No comments: