Friday, August 8, 2008

Outlook.

Not the email variety. What a complete difference my attitude makes in how successful I am each day. My day got a little wonky with a last minute trip to the doctor for my daughter - eating up the only 90 minutes I had to do any exercise. So I felt yucky and a little defeated, so I caved and ate too many nachos last night. I was so bloated this morning.

So I decided to will be the day I start to lose the extra 6 pounds that have crept up over the summer. And that's all there is to it. Back to basics.

B1: banana, coffee (1)
B2: raisin bran, ff milk (4)
L1: caesar salad (3)
L2: tomato soup, veggies(2)
D: burgers, not sure what else at my mom's (7)
SN: Chicken dumplings from ESBM (3)
(Leaving 4 pts for unknowns, and one glass of wine)

Not sure how I will earn some APs today - but I'll make sure I move any time can today!

No comments: